Tuesday 1 March 2016

Learning Is....




When asked to create a thought or phrase on what my definition of learning is, it took me a long time to reflect on a solid meaning. First, short words came to mind, such as 'challenging, growing, continuing, risking, and life long'. When reflecting further, I realized that learning is all of these, and so much more. 

I believe that learning is ongoing. Learning is constantly evolving with the culture, the time period, and with the students involved. Learning is adaptive and will continue to grow and thrive as time progresses. 



As a student, I have learned to reflect and evolve in order to help my teaching practiced. Through Digital Learning, I can now implement technology in my classroom, and though this may seem scary, I can evolve through the process!



By incorporating digital platforms into my classroom, I now know that learning is global! Something that was not possible years ago! This is one of the most important factors that I have learned in my one year in Lakehead's Faculty of Education program. I cannot wait to teach and learn on a global platform, as a result of key messages from MDL 4000!



No comments:

Post a Comment